Return to Website

Canadian Bank Rant Forum

Note: As of May 31, 2008, the forum is now a read-only archive.

Click here for the Compass Rose archive.

Click here for the POTC Interactive Project's homepage.

Canadian Bank Rant Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
so sad

I can understand why the forum is closing - and many many thanks to Laura & Neo for keeping it going, but I am so especially sad that just as we are having a POCI in Utah and I am finally going to get to meet some of you that the one place where we had always been able to meet up is going to close.

We've had such good times (remember the Badger Saga? Where else could we have done that and had that sort of laugh?)

It's always been so good to know I can come on here and have a laugh or a hug, share news. It's been out little space and group of friends

Oh well ...

I suppose there are other boards,
I gave up with Keep to the Code but am now on
http://pointofthecutlass.com

so, sadly, I'll say godbye and hope to see some of you on the POTC - and of course in Utah in August.
Thanks so much for the good times mates, I truly will miss this site.

Helen
yoho H :- (
X
Hug to you all

well...

i too understand. and very sorry to see it go. if i wasn't so tied up myself i would offer to take up the reins, but that is the whole issue, isn't it? i will miss all of you! so to keep the missing to a minimum:

www.geocities.com/kender7777
http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c300/kender7777/
www.connor-campbell.livejournal.com
connor campbell on facebook, you'll have to look for pictures, i apparently am one of many.
or email me @ debary777"at"gmail.com

or, if you happen through Ocala, Florida, look for the Marion County Museum of History
or, if in East Tennessee, Maryville College, Maryville, Tennessee
box 3198
Maryville College
502 East Lamar Alexander Parkway
Maryville, Tennessee 37804

so i guess this is it, then. time for one last "well,..."

well, i guess all has been said that need be. so for the last time on this site:
grand adventures, great stories, safe and happy returns, fair winds, smooth seas, and a fast ship to all and sundry!

Re: well...

Sooooooo sad. Though I can appreciate why, we all lead such busy lives.
Hopefully we can stay in touch through other ways such as myspace.
A huge cyber hug to the most compassionate, funny, witty and wonderful crew to ride the cyber surf in search of online and real life adventure.
I will never forget you guys!

Re: too bad

KeepToTheCode is entering into it's finest hour. Getting fun again, less restrictive, many new members already, of reenactors and actors, the way it was supposed to be.

Re: so sad

I'm on Yahoo IM as Childstar413 and on www.MySpace.com/kyrila

Re: Re: so sad

and I am on Yahoo IM as windswept_412 or allyn_marie91773...I don't go there very often, as the "bots" have taken over, but if I know this is the new direction, I will set sail accordingly...I'm kinda leery of Myspace, as it crashed/virused my computer a few years back, but I will give it a shot