Return to Website

Canadian Bank Rant Forum

Note: As of May 31, 2008, the forum is now a read-only archive.

Click here for the Compass Rose archive.

Click here for the POTC Interactive Project's homepage.

Canadian Bank Rant Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To sum up

basically we are all very upset at the thought of losing this site - not because of the site but because of the communication we have. We are all trying to be polite and say "oh well never mind"

But I don't want to be polite and I DO mind!

In a nutshell I am traveling several thousand miles and spending several thousand £ to come and meet many of you in August. Yes I can still do all that without this forum - but my insides are saying to what point? Part of the fun of coming over is the continuity of staying in touch with you all - to laugh, cry, grumble, share hopes, grief .... I think its called friendship. Maybe more than that. I've never met you but I love you all.

and we all feel the same.

SO

Neo has a plan and there is a temporary solution as for now we have myspace which will keep us going while the plan is hatched. (I don't use MSN or Yahoo folks)

So DON'T PANIC -

.... something will be sorted! we just have to give chase and commandeer another ship. Savvy?

oops - error!

I meant Nan not Neo has a plan - sorry darlin' !

Well I was up until 3 a. m and even when I did get to sleep I was dreaming of ship wrecks and drowning souls .... and being lost and alone.

I wonder what triggered all that? LOL

Re: To sum up

I couldn't sleep, either! The thought of losing this forum and maybe losing touch with all you lovely women and men--my pirate sisters and brothers--I couldn't bear it! I had to drink a double expresso hot CHOCOLAT to get myself drowsy.

Whatever you decide, Helen and Nan, I'm with you, mates, even if commandeering this here new ship means I have to brave all, hasten to his rescue and so win fair captain's heart, I have the courage and fortitude to follow orders and stay true in the face of danger and almost certain death.

Re: Re: To sum up

Nan can do it......

Re: Re: Re: To sum up

Indeed!