Return to Website

Canadian Bank Rant Forum

Note: As of May 31, 2008, the forum is now a read-only archive.

Click here for the Compass Rose archive.

Click here for the POTC Interactive Project's homepage.

Canadian Bank Rant Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I've always wanted to sail the sea...

Or whatever it is that guy says when he signs up for Jack's crew in DMC. I shall have to watch it tomorrow and find out for sure, eh? (Love the commercials for it!)

Nan, I registered as Lady Red (with a tricorn hat tip to Piratess on the Fifth Ocean who gave me the title. )

Please, may I come aboard the new POTC boat, er... ship? (Unless there's some new "guideline" in the code concerning chatterboxes like me... )

One would think I'd have more time to post now that I'm going into the summer months with some leisure time (and beyond - though I wouldn't mind getting part-time work in a public library - but not right away.)

Thanks, Nan, for setting up the new message board!

And a good Saturday to all!

Re: I've always wanted to sail the sea...

Red, you're in.

nervy

A couple of mails I've sent you have bounced back ...?? and the pm isn't working yet on the new bride. Not urgent but wondered why your e-mail seems to throw me overboard! LOL

Ahoy, Nan!

Thanks very much!

Re: nervy

Don't know why the email jets back to you. I haven't had a chance to set the PM system up yet. I did ground level to get the forum up and running, it's a work in progress. I have received some emails from you from my yahoo account. It's my personal account though so don't want to post it here.