French Family Forum

For the Discussion of the French Surname DNA Project and French Family Geneaology.

French Family Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DNA numbers

I just went to view my information on the DNA site,and found that my 12 to 25 markers were not on the site, I am 1028 (128). might not be inportant but I would like it added , Thanks Ray French

Re: DNA numbers

Hi Ray,
I am waiting for one more members results to be finished by FamilyTreeDNA and then I will do an update with all the new results since the last update.

I expect the results to be available in the next two weeks.
Thanks,
David

Re: Re: DNA numbers

david I wrote to the other French Dick I think He said you would mail the results to me,but I moved I will not recieve them. I would like to have them put on the dna project web site some time It is no big deal but would like it done
Ray French
2361 Old Bethlehem Pike
Quakertown Pa 18951
Thanks

Re: DNA numbers

Hi Ray!
If it makes any difference- and I hope it does- The lab is extremely carefull to get the results right. YOU are important- . If you should come up to be a link between a group that wonders where its origins are.. we will all be luckier for your participation. If you come up to be yet another lonseome French with no apparent matches- then we are still lucky to have you with us, and we will beat the pavement looking for other Frenches to join us.
Thanks for participating
Dick

Re: Re: DNA numbers

Dick, I just moved and I do not Remember if I updated my new Email address with you
New address is rayrfrench@verizon.net
The only differance is an "r" between ray and french,thanks Ray