DDG-2 Former Crewmember Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2013 Reunion

Hello,
The 2013 reunion (our first, kind of) is getting closer and it's time I sat up a thread here just for it - so here it is. Consider this a place to ask questions about the reunion, discuss plans and - later on - reminisce about it.

For the very latest reunion information, check the ACVA website: http://www.adamsclassddgvets.org/

Have at it, guys!

Jim

Re: 2013 Reunion

The info on the reunion listed an Adams meeting/dinner on Monday night but there was no place to signup for the dinner. Do we need reservations or advance payment in advance?

I'm referring your question to Bob Branco, just to make sure you get a correct answer. I'm also going to ask him to start following this forum, so he can answer directly next time.

Jim Bosworth
Hello,
The 2013 reunion (our first, kind of) is getting closer and it's time I sat up a thread here just for it

I'm learning as I go here. I have now set up a special section on this forum for the reunion - it "should" appear as soon as Bravenet catches up. All posts relating to the reunion should be made in that section after this. Sorry I didn't get that done from the beginning.

Jim

Just a little update - Bravenet has their own way of doing things and all I can do is live with that. So here is a link for the 2013 reunion thread:

http://pub10.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=823314129&frmid=0

You will probably have to copy & paste that into your browser. An alternative is to use the "Index" link on this forum.

Clyde Morris
The info on the reunion listed an Adams meeting/dinner on Monday night but there was no place to signup for the dinner. Do we need reservations or advance payment in advance?

Hi Clyde,

I can't get anyone to answer (All I have received is no response or a "We're too busy" response), so to be on the safe side, I'd suggest getting your registration and money to them as soon as possible. There is a place on the latest form to indicate which events you plan to attend, so I guess you're supposed to check the events and send the money in with the form. You can download the current registration form from the ACVA website.

Sorry I couldn't find out more.

Jim

IS THE REUNITED STILL ON APRIL 14-18 ..THIS IS A NEED TO KNOW SOME OF US WILL BE COMING FROM FAR AWAY.

ROBERT WARD
IS THE REUNITED STILL ON APRIL 14-18 ..THIS IS A NEED TO KNOW SOME OF US WILL BE COMING FROM FAR AWAY.

According to the last news I was asked to post on the ACVA website, YES, it's still on. By now plans are pretty much final, so I don't expect any major changes to be happening.