ALECSTAR MESSAGE BOARD

Welcome! Tell us of your memories of the band and what your favorite Alecstar song is, or just drop us a line! 

ALECSTAR MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jack and Danny and Billy...SMARTALEC

I have tons of pics and a few videos of SmartAlec on my page if you have a myspace you can go there to view them. They have added two Scorpion tunes that are freaking awesome...Big City Nights and THE ZOO...can't wait for the reunion but, while you're waiting, come out to see these guys rock and roll...seriously, they are all Smart Alecs. Occasionally they get a surprise guest appearance from members of Alecstar when they're in town...you never know...Jack is still the ULTIMATE bassist!!! Go to their site and put in a friend request http://www.myspace.com/smartalecband AND there is a myspace for Alecstar as well and I have them on my top 40 so you can check them out from there. I'm not really sure of the addy right this second and I'm blocked from looking from this computer..sorry. See you out and about...the Syracuse music scene is definitely alive and well...horns up...ROCK ON!
Kisses~
Deb

Re: Jack and Danny and Billy...SMARTALEC

They're playing at the Performance Harley Bike Night on Thursday July 2nd too. Take a ride!

They played at Sterling Creek Fest Sunday and they were awesome. Those two Scorpions songs that they added are just great and people can't get enough ac/dc songs...These guys are just so under-rated...you want CLASSIC rock...these guys kick asss!

Just saw them @ Quaker Steak & Lube last Wednesday with Mike Secreti on the drums. They added another guitar player too...sounded awesome!!