Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
⚓️⚓️⚓️MAY UPDATE: IUSS/SOSUS 70th Anniversary/Reunion 20-22 September 2024

May 10, 2024

Fellow IUSSCAA Members,

The IUSS 70th Anniversary Committee is pleased to invite you to the IUSS/SOSUS 70th Anniversary celebration weekend scheduled for 20 - 22 September 2024 with events taking place in the Norfolk and Virginia Beach areas. As a member of the IUSS/SOSUS “System” and community, you have contributed to the proud history of IUSS and its remarkable contributions to the security of our country.

Scheduled events occurring this weekend include: (a) a Golf Tournament followed by lunch the morning of 20 September at NAS Oceana; (b) a Happy Hour Social the evening of 20 September at the downtown Norfolk Waterside Marriott; (c) a formal dinner the evening of 21 September also at the downtown Norfolk Waterside Marriott; and (d) an Open House starting at noon on 22 September at Theater Undersea Surveillance Command, Atlantic - TUSC LANT (formerly NOPF Dam Neck) in Virginia Beach.

Please visit our Website at iuss70th.org for additional information, reservations, menu selection, T-shirt and ticket purchases. Personal donations whether you plan to attend or not are also possible via ourWebsite and are greatly appreciated.

The committee has started a T-shirt fundraiser featuring a 70th anniversary special logo designed by former OT, Chief Jim Allegier. Keith Stevenson created the fundraiser which we launched this week. Whether or not you attend the reunion, please consider purchasing a T-shirt or two at https://www.bonfire.com/iuss-70th-anniversary-reunion-fundraiser/

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have additional questions, thoughts, or concerns.

Very respectfully,

Jim Donovan, CAPT USN (Ret)
IUSS 70th Anniversary Committee Chair
Jim_Donovan53@yahoo.com

“IUSS - Protecting the Nation Since 1954”

Re: ⚓️⚓️⚓️MAY UPDATE: IUSS/SOSUS 70th Anniversary/Reunion 20-22 September 2024

Sorry I'm unable to attend due to schedule conflicts. Please keep me in mind for the next reunion.

Thomas Hayden

Visits: