Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2009 OGBL Keepers

I will be posting a thread here on the forum around Wednesday, the 11th. This thread will be where you will post your 3 Keepers.
If you feel the need to do it sooner, let me know.

Re: 2009 OGBL Keepers

The more I look at the likely keepers, the more I think first 5 picks will be ex-Pats or ex-Yankees. No wonder they were in the money last year. I sure wish I had to worry if I should not keep two of Howard, Longoria, Kinsler, Hamilton or Fielder.

Re: Re: 2009 OGBL Keepers

Barry,the way I see it 1st round picks will come from Socks 3,Doodles 3,Patriots 2.The rest is anybody's guess.We will know more when everyone posts their keepers.

Re: Re: Re: 2009 OGBL Keepers

I'm sure Pats will lose 2 and Yanks at least 3. I don't see Socks losing 3 but those last few picks will have to come from somewhere even if they are true 4th round guys. I would bet the family farm that done come from my team in that first round.

It will be interesting to see which team is the last team to get the 4th player taken from it and what round it goes in.

Re: Re: Re: Re: 2009 OGBL Keepers

Socks will lose Soriano,Webb,Carlos Lee,Ludwick & Delgado.I believe he led the league in points scored.Plus he keeps A-Rod,CC & Lincecum.