Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Justin Upton

I was just doing a little more research on the players that i ended up with this year.

if any of u have the time, u got to check out Upton's home /away splits for last year. Amazing

Re: Justin Upton

Ray baby.... your X-Ray vision is working overtime!
This guy is off the charts. Just a piece of what I found......1039 OPS in the dry air of Arz and 562 OPS elswhere. Or how about this home or away an OPS of 1230 when leading off an inning, or 1082 with no outs. Not so good when you want him to drive someone in but wow otherwise. Final thought Justin is in the hall of fame if he plays all day games at home. ***Ray's right - your just have to look at this guys stats ***

Re: Re: Justin Upton

yep Bob - I was shocked when I saw those splits. I've never seen anything like that before.

No telling what to expect from such a young player for this year, but i'm sure gonna start him for his home games and see what happens.

Re: Re: Re: Justin Upton

Yikes ... only road homers were in Coors & Great America launching pads.

Re: Late Night Studies

I see that one of my division foes is researching his new players. I don't expect anything less from the X-Ray Man.

Re: Re: Late Night Studies

Nice,analysis Ray... I'll have to really watch my back with those kind of stats at home for justin.

Re: Re: Re: Late Night Studies

Ray,that was last year,this year he'll hit .220 at home & .320 on the road. :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Late Night Studies

geezzz Ted how do you KNOW that???