Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
White Division Poll

I am serving notice that I am taking this poll personally but as I only rec'd 1 vote & it was mine,I will have to prove it on the field.Can't wait for Opening day.I guess I'm a 10-1 underdog.

Re: White Division Poll

LOL, I only got one vote in the RED division which was also mine. Great to be from Jersey....

Re: Re: White Division Poll

The only poll that counts is the one after the 25th week. (Spoken like a politician).

Well said ... I was completely unloved in the Blue Division, too! They must have forgot that I still have my waiver pick to shore up the holes!

Re: Re: Re: White Division Poll

ha! i got u all beat. i didn't get a single vote in the Red division. i didn't even vote for myself. but, then again, how many pre-season votes did the Rays get last year????

Re: Re: Re: Re: White Division Poll

Man oh man... you guys are unloved. NOTICE SERVED..I love you. I had to give my vote to Jose, not that I want him to win of course. Not being from Jorsy I didn't have to vote for myself. LOL

Re: White Division Poll

The voting isn't over yet, there's still two more votes out there.

I've concluded that all of my non votes came from obama voters.This is a non political statement as our commissioner has taken away our 1st Amendment rights.

Re: Re: Re: White Division Poll

The Supreme Court can do that, it is the American way.