Author
Comment
KEEPERS AND SLEEPERS

Over the last two weeks my keepers are batting as follows:

McCann - .194 Braun - .222 H.Ram - .231

my sleepers

F.Lopez - .340 Dukes - .351 A.Hill - .373
I.Stewart - .381

Anybody else got some interesting early season stats to share. I love this stuff. LOL

Re: KEEPERS AND SLEEPERS

yeah, here's one for you: Elvis is batting .353 and slugging .529 (he's my rookie sleeper). meanwhile, my keeper josh hamilton, on the same time as Elvis, is batting .229 and slugging .354

Ray,it's early yet but we all have our disappointments & surprises,so here are mine Keepers Holliday 73 ranked OF behind Brett Gardner,Hamels 149th ranked P while I have 5 Ps in the top 27.Posada 12th pick is #5 C,Davis #5 pick is 36th ranked 3B & there are only 30 teams,he needs a paddle he's K'd so many times,A.Cabrera #20 pick is #2 ranked SS but he's on my bench,Ethier #11 pick is ranked #4 OF but the best of all is my decision to dump BJ Ryan after 1 week & pick up Francisco Cordero who got me 4 saves in the 1st 8 days.

My keepers are doing well, it's the way I manage my team that bad. My sleepers are outstanding in Werth and Rios, but I leave them on the bench...

My keepers were Rollins sub .220, Vlad nothing prior to injury and cheating a little Mauer (my # 1 pick has not played). My deep sleeoer Inge went undrafted and in my best hitter to date.

Re: Nice Pickup

Barry, picking up Inge was a nice move on your part.