Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Week #6 Is Coming!!

I just want to remind everyone that week #6 will have each team playing against the other two divisions simultaneously, meaning each team will be playing 8 games.
This should not come as a surprise to anyone as I have mentioned this numerous times since January, when the OGBL schedule was finished.
There will be a total of four of these weeks, with the others being weeks #9, #13, and #19.

Re: Week #6 Is Coming!!

I'll have an Astro Pop, Firecracker popcycle and a Fun Dip please! Oh, disregard, I though you said the Ice Cream Man was coming...

I'm so glad this wasn't that week. I can't seem to get points out of my closer positon for the last 2 years, that makes for a lot of long weeks. I can't figure Hawpe out either. At least I should have 3 doubles and a healthy closer next week finally (hopefully)

I second that Kelly,this has been a mess for me.Looking at 0-4 unless someone goes crazy.Next week would have been 0-8.

Ted, just so you know, next week is week #5. Our first 8 game week is week after next, week #6.
If anyone is ever curious you can always click on the OGBL schedule.

Love the 8 game week set up. :-)

Years ago I played in a 12 team head to head league where we played against everybody each week. So, u could go 11-0 or 0-11 in any given week.

Each and every week there were games to be decided on Sunday, so it was very exciting 7 days a week for the whole season.

Ray...If I had your team I would like to play everyone every day of every week. (who said lets play two?) LOL

Ted, I'm glad you said that, and the commish responded. I too thought that Jimi meant next week. I couldn't tell you if we were in week 3 or week 7. Doesn't really matter, just put in who I think will do the best. I see there are several games postponed today. Might mess up some of our 2 steppers.

yep Earl .... three games washed out on the east coast and all the teams move on to new opponents Monday. Better recheck your line ups in the morning as CBS will be changig the allowed three two steppers.

Week 6 will be a biggie. Seems like all Divisions are very tight and a good week or a bad one will go a long way toward determining each teams' postion.

In my case, having Felix, Garza and Shield 2x would be a big help. It would also be helpful if Rollins actually got a hit or two!