Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DL Rule Reminder

Just reminding all team owners about the OGBL rule that requires you to remove a player from your DL once he has been activated by his MLB team.
Once a player has been activated you must remove him from your DL before the the following weeks lineup is turned in. Example: The MinuteMen have Lackey returning this Saturday (week #6), meaning he will need to be off the MinuteMen DL before the lineup goes in for week #7).
So far, everyone has done a great job following this. I just wanted to remind everyone of this rule.

Re: DL Rule Reminder

They have been "saying" Carpenter will come off DL a pitch Wed in week 7. Even though they said that in week 6, I assume that I do not need to activate him until week 8. CBS still showed him on DL Monday of week 7. Correct?

Re: DL Rule Reminder

Barry, if you have a player activated by his MLB team, you are then required to remove him from your DL list before the the following week's games begin.
In other words, if your player is activated during week #7 you must remove him from your DL (put him back on your 25 man roster or release him) before week #8 begins.