Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Almost Drafted

I'm sure we all have a few that got away.Here are mine I'm thankful I didn't get.C. Iannetta 1B.Votto 2B got Roberts happy,3B Got Davis 95 pts boo,wanted Zimmerman 167 pts,SS got Tulowitz 97 pts,OF Granderson & Rios 132 pts,Ordonez 93 pts.& Ps Volquez 116,Burnett 109,Liriano 104,Bedard 99,Nolasco 87,Ollie Perez 47 & E Santana 20.It's still May so there is lots of time to turn their season around.Oh,my RP was going to be Marmol but he lost the job to Gregg.

Re: Almost Drafted

I'd take Votto, he sure would look nice in my DH spot. I hate to use the words "on pace for" but 200 hits, 50 doubles, 25 hrs, ya, I'd take that! I don't think he'll miss much more time.

I have Ianetta and am just happy to have production of any kind at that position this year. I hear Matt Wieters is starting to tear it up so I'm looking forward to that callup

Re: Almost Drafted

I wanted Fuentes because I was thinking K-Rod's 60 saves were waiting in ANA and would not follow him to NYM. I fell into Broxton when I missed Fuentes. The guy only has 11 saves and 4 W already plus a ton of Ks. Sometimes throwing a dart works better than thinking.