Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
An Explaination

For anyone who was wondering why I would drop a 2X pitcher when I only have two still going this week.
I was caught between a rock and a hard place and had to make what I feel was a tough decision. NYY activated Wang on Friday and it gave me 10 SPs, so I had to drop 1 of them.
It was between Wang, Nolasco, and Pavano. This was my hardest decision so far this year. If I knew for sure I would be able to get Wang or Nolasco back through waivers I would of dropped one of them. But, there was no sure way to know that so I went with letting Pavano go.
His 19 points would of looked pretty good tonight, but thats now just water under the bridge.

Re: An Explaination

Jimi, we all knew you had it under control. Now if I did it ... people would have known it was just a screw-up!

Re: An Explaination

Barry, one never really knows if things are under control when playing fantasy Baseball.
The luck factor is always looming!

Re: Did Someone Mention Luck Factor?

Looks as though I will now get 3 2Xing this week. It helps me now but I was hoping to have Wainwright get the two starts next week.
If I had Pavano in my lineup, I would of had to forfeit Wainwright's second game points.

Here's what RotoWorld had to say;
Kyle Lohse (forearm) has been scratched from his Friday start.
Thanks to an off day Thursday, the Cardinals can simply move everyone up a day in the rotation and still have them pitching on their normal four days' rest. The current plan is for Joel Pineiro to start Friday with Chris Carpenter going Saturday, followed by Adam Wainwright on Sunday