Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THANKS

1. Thanks to Jimi for the trading poll.
2. Thanks to Jimi and the rest of you for putting up with me these past few days... I will try to be nice.
3. After looking at the 11 other teams I just realized that I probably have the strongest top six players (based on the rankings of Couch Mangers)and it is no wonder that I don't want to trade.
4. Having said that, I hate to give up that advantage and would prefer next year to have NO KEEPERS ( since they are not really keepers ) and go from scratch and may the best drafter win.
5. I am impossing a seven day ban on myself for being a bad boy and will not post at the earliest next Saturday.

T H A N K S G U Y S

Re: THANKS

Common Bob, no ban needed. Afterall, you do remember some of my posts(gripes) this past yr don't you? haha

Come on Earl give Bob a break... What he is really saying is he has the 6 worst keepers in the game... Up one year down the next...

Bob: I'm glad you're staying with us and I'm more happy that you're not in my division anymore (competition will be more soft) and I think you're going to kick a$$ in that division !

You're Welcome.We all love you.