Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey all

Back from the "vacation", it's always nice to see the family but, well, glad to be back.

Welcome "new team" - Mark. Welcome "back" Bob and interesting trades, I hope it makes everyone enjoy the season that much more.

Looking forward to the rest of the preseason tasks, it's a nice distraction from work.

Speaking of, I just got a new gig within the company which means I get to be very busy and more importantly, keep my employment since my current department closes in 2 weeks. I will be working a more traditional schedule which means you won't see as many 2:00am posts :)

So, back to the grind - Mark, who are you drafting first?

Re: Hey all

Welcome back, bro.

Glad to hear that your work related life is all in order. Now, U can get back to the more important fantasy issues.

Good to hear that things are working out on your job situation. As Ray mentioned, now you can start concentrating on more serious matters.

Kelly,I'm happy for you & the family.It's not healthy out there right now.My stepson just got here Sun.from Latvia.He's 33 college grad & hasn't had a job in over a year.He can't get a work visa either.All we can do is keep trying to find someway to keep him here.He can stay up to 6 months then has to return or he can't come back for 10 years,yet the mexicans keep coming across the border.