Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why ???

If you have to ship Lee out to do it, what great bonus is getting Halladay? Doc eats more innings but you still only have a top SP in 1 out of 5 days.

If it's true Lee is going to Seattle, I'm all for it. King Felex could use the help. Maybe this means they are "going for it" and will add a bat or 2 also.

Re: Why ???

From what I've heard is that the Phillies believe they can have Halladay for 4 yrs. and Lee for only 1 more. Makes sense.

I guess that sure makes 2010 the year Seattle will try to win. Figgins & Lee are big helps but I would think they still need another bat.

Interesting to see if the go for a FA such as Bay or Holliday or try to trade for AdGon or Cabrera

BRO...I think Cliff Lee is looking for CC money in 2011 and will probably get it. Pitching for the same team (pretty much.. Indians) Cliff Lee's wins/loss record is far superior to CC. You of course have to throw out the one year he was hurt and then miss managed, but other than that you have a guy that will win and after all that is the name of the game.