Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One Month From Today

The 2010 OGBL season officially begins on February 13th. That is the day that all owners will be required to have their six player keeper list turned in.
I will be e-mailing each of you my list on the 12th, once you have received it you will then reply back to me with yours. Once I have got all 12 lists I will then post the entire keeper list here on this forum.
If by chance you will not be able to get to a computer on the 13th, then please e-mail your list to me at an earlier time. No keepers will be posted until I have ALL 12 team's lists.

Re: One Month From Today

Jimi... got it booked

Sounds like a plan. Wont be long now. Baseball is just around the corner.

when is the draft???

Ray, I take it you haven't read the OGBL Constitution in a while, it's listed in the first paragraph, dated 10-2-09. You can find it at the OGBL CBS League Home or the OGBL Website.
Now that I said all that :^), here's the date of our draft.

Either Friday, February 26th or Saturday, February 27th.

The draft board will already setup with the first 6 rounds (keepers) listed. I will do this shortly after the 13th. I will need everyone to login into their respective slots and I will then proceed to enter the 72 players. Once I have this done I will "pause" the draft and everyone can view it and get a good look at who the top choices are for round 7.

Sounds to me like you have everything under control- why am I not surprised ?

I still only have 4.Any response out there from my 3 trade offers?

Re: Trade Offers

Ted, I tried trading with you, but you turned me down

Ted... I too tried trading with you but you rejected my best pitcher. But while I have your attention it was on this date in 1954 that Yankee Joe DeMaggio married Marilyn Monroe. That is one home run that Jolten Joe didn't get credit for in the record books. Fact is he very well may have banged quite a few "homers" in the nine months they were married. But I digress..........

Jimi,I couldn't keep the player you offered.Bob,I have 4 better Ps than you offered.I made several really good offers that were rejected for various reasons,I was told twice that my offers were good but I understand their reasoning for declining.It looks like I will stay with 6 of the 8 possibilities.Sometimes the trade you don't make turns out to be the best.At least I hope that's true.

Bob, do you really believe someone would trade for Mike Pelfrey? Or was that suppose to be joke?

ON THE CALENDAR... Feb 13...

Jimi...please.. a joke
( I have to try to keep my wits about me some way when it comes to trading )