Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jersey Cartel PLAYS BALL...

With another big snow storm coming in tomorrow the Cartel will have plenty of fresh snowballs to PLAY BALL with.. Duck if you dare....

Re: Jersey Cartel PLAYS BALL...

That's not fair. You guys in the northeast don't have to spend these days washing your cars, mowing the yard, painting the house, shoot, some of you are probably even having some snow days off from work. All of that extra time you guys get to work on your fantasy teams is not fair to the rest of us. It's just not fair.

Actually I feel for you guys. I know I'm ready for the warmer spring days, I can't imagine what you guys are going through. Just stay in and think baseball.

Earl.... have you not heard...LIFES NOT FAIR.

Earl: I would rather be washing the car, mowing the lawn, etc. than shoveling 18 inches of snow.

Well, guess what? SNOW in Texas!! I've got 4-6" here, most I can remember. We usually get just icy stuff. Really pretty. My brother Mark, and my daughter at Dallas have around 9". Weird for us. Must be all that global warming thing Al Gore was talking about. he's a genius. haha

Jimi says he doesn't censor this site so Earl has to brag about his 4 to 6 inches.I'm back!

Ted, your so funny. Shouldn't you be studying your baseball? You need to find the next Chris Davis.

Earl,he's all yours