Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Our 2010 Draft

The starting time will be at 7:00 PM ET, Friday, February 26th. This gives the majority of the owners a chance to be home and online, or at least close to being home for the start.

Now that there is a set time, each of you can start visualizing where you most likely will be next Friday at 7:00 ET.
For the owners in the first few slots, if you know that you won't be online at that time, please set up your Queue box if at all possible.

One week guys

Re: Our 2010 Draft

I'll be with the girlfriend...

Que will be set up....

Que is her name ? I'm confused.

I'm logging on at 7:15. I want to be on the clock.

I with you BRO... Only reason for setting que is my caring for parents..

Our 2010 Draft - Using The Queue

I can understand that it is much better (more enjoyable) to make your picks than to have the auto do it for you, I'm there too.

The Auto System is there for certain situations, one is the very beginning of the draft. If you're near the top and you know you won't be able to be online when your turn comes up, it's a perfect time to use it.
Some other examples are; your pick is almost up and you need to leave for a prior engagement, that's when you simply arrange your Queue box and click on the auto.
Also, at bedtime, when your team is on deck or close to it. You set your Queue, then check it first thing in the morning.

Other helpful hints are to keep a close eye on this draft from start to finish. The first thing in the morning, check it and see where you are at. Before (if) you leave the house, check it again. And always check it before retiring for the night.
By keeping up with it there should be less waiting for all teams. We're not trying to race to get this done, just looking to have a fun, smooth paced draft that we'll all enjoy being a part of.