Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Early bird ...

Can we start already? Barring a "Jeff Kent breaking a leg on his motercycle", I don't see much coming out of camp this early. Rounds 7 through 10 or so are pretty easy picking.

Re: Early bird ...

I know the feeling, I've been wanting to draft since last November. That is when I set up the date for the draft to resume.

Right about now I start reminding myself, patience now. This is a slow draft, stay patient. Enjoy it to the fullest, ...and ...stay patient

Ah Yes patience...

Are we ready for some Baseball? A Friday night party? Actually I've been so stressed/anxious lately about my daughters wedding this weekend, that I'm finding it hard to focus on baseball. Have a full weekend ahead, out of town no less, but will try to peek in on a computer from time to time. If the first 6 rounds or so this weekend aren't a total disaster for me, I should be back home Sunday night and enjoying the draft again. Didn't someone in our lg have a daughter get married in the last yr? If so, you know what I'm seeing when I try to look at stats/figures lately, $$$!

I had a son marry in Sept and another one marrying in May. The rumor that the girl's family pay ain't what it used to be.