Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Most Improved Team

My vote for the team that most improved itself via the draft is SALEM CRUISERS. Nice Job, Mark

Anyone else care to vote or perhaps come up with other categories to vote on?

Re: Most Improved Team

I agree with you Ray... Salem with great draft

Thanks guys! I sure had a fun time with the draft. As far as it being a success for me, who knows for sure. I had a plan, but we wont know how the plan worked until September or so. Sure hope my J Heyward pick turns out. When I look at each of the teams, they all look good on paper! Best of luck folks.

I agree too. Of course ... we are just trying to increase the pressure on you to manage well because you can't say it was because you had a bad team!

When I asked him to consider joining this lg, I looked at the team he would be "inheriting", and I couldn't believe it finished last. He started with a good team, and then even got to pick first! He should surely win the lg this yr. NO PRESSURE or anything like that. haha

I agree with brother Earl,He may have the best team but I don't think he had the best draft.I know who had the worst tho.

Maybe Ron can tell us who had the best draft with whatever site he had access to.