Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pre-Season Add/Drops

Eight teams made their one pre-season Add/Drop. The four remaining teams can still do theirs up until Saturday night.
Please remember, only one Add/Drop per team is allowed during this week before the season starts. Starting next week teams can make multiple moves each week.

Re: Pre-Season Add/Drops

Missed getting my guy by one move.. Good luck with him Kelly...

Surprized how many team went for SP. Kelly got the best. I added one more prayer to my OF, hoping to find some magic. Hope to play the hot bat until he comes back to earth and then check the scrap pile again.

I needed help at SP with only Millwood 2Xing this week. But, I actually had Carmona as my first choice but Jose beat me to him.

Can you believe it Bob, 2 Cleveland SPs in the first 4 picks?

With 8 teams picking up a new player, it will be interesting to see if any of the 4 remaining teams get a new one.

Jimi and Jose.... I think Carmona is fooling a lot of people and will fall back into his overthrowning as soon as it counts. HOWEVER, Manny speaking the same language (spanish)as Fasto just might be able to keep him on track. Same goes for Jhonny, if Manny can just get him to hit the dam ball where it is pitched he will also rebound. So it is either to Manny's credit or if it fails then maybe those two are too stupid to ever get the big long term contracts. We shall see, I on the other hand needed a 2X for week one. With both Webb and Lee letting me down again my sterling 2X was the Apeman and the sore Oswalt. Not very promising week one for the first week of the 20th Maine.