Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hard Headed

Troops and commander Jimi.......... I have always NOT LIKED the H2H type of format and played along in this group because of so many of my good friends are here and no one runs a group like Mr. Nix. But I must say ( as I get down on my knees and beg forgiveness )this format is the most exciting week after week. Jimi, you have something here !! Even in a bad week ( read last week )it still comes down to Sunday and maybe you are only scarfing for a win or two but those two wins or losses are important.

Hard Head 2 Head

Bob, I just finished reading your post and wanted to thank you for the kind words.

When it comes to playing fantasy Baseball I prefer the H2H style as I feel it gives you a "new" game each week. The multiple matchups each week are what adds to the excitement as it usually has each team involved in a close game or two that comes down to the final day and the Sunday Night Game.

Re: Hard Head 2 Head

I never played H2H before last year. I have really enjoyed it too. Of course, the owners we have here is a big part of it too.

Good point by Barry. To have a successful league it does take members who know what they are doing, care about what they are doing, and care about who they are doing it with.
We have a great bunch of guys here in the OGBL!!

The thing I enjoy is being able to watch the scoring on my computer pitch by pitch while I'm playing 8 games at once.The thrill of victory,the agony of defeat.