Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2014 Divisions

Ron will be posting his pairings of the numbers and letters below. Please hold off on posting on this thread until Ron has posted first.

Re: 2014 Divisions

OKAY!

Here we go Mates...

Gail is picking them out of a hat.

9-F
6-C
1-B
8-E
7-G
3-D
2-I
4-H
5-A

Good luck...

Ron

*****2014 OGBL DIVISIONS*****

Thank you Ron and Gail. Here are the results, our 2014 OGBL Divisions are,

___RED DIVISION___
America Roxx
Yankee Doodles
Giant Nation
Fly Like An Eagle

__WHITE DIVISION__
Big Red One
The Eyes Of Texas
Air Force 1
Kelly's Heroes

__BLUE DIVISION__
Anchors Aweigh
20th Maine
Salem Cruisers
MinuteMen

The OGBL trading period opens on Monday, November 4th and runs for 16 weeks, ending on Sunday, February 23rd.

Re: *****2014 OGBL DIVISIONS*****

I like the new "Welcome to the 2014 OGBL" picture in the home page. I don't like being in the Red Division with Ray, Dick and the "other" Nix.

Jose, you noticed the new look on our home page. I'm in the process of changing things over to the new 2014 season.
As for the division placement, you'll have to take that out with Ron and Gail at the next Cartel meeting.

Thanks Jimi...

Jose, Gail only picked from a hat...

Jimi deciphered the combos..

I'll have to get to the bottom of this.

Jose,

You may try to get to the bottom of this. But from where I sit, it looks like you may already be there for the 2014 season...

Two interesting facts about this years alignments.

1) Minutemen were 37-11 (770%) outside the Red division last year. By far the best record.

2) Minutemen are not in the Red division this year.

I'm thinking pre-season favorite. :-)

Ray, I was wondering when we'd hear from you on our division alignment. There are 3 new teams to challenge you for the 2014 Red division title, something you've now won for 5 years in a row!
As for favorites for next year, it's way to early for me to be looking at that. But as long as our government is running and our flag is flying we'll be playing. Let's hope and pray that we'll be playing for many, many years to come.

To me, it looks like the Red and Blue divisions look like they could have one or two that could be favorites, but the White division has a lot of parity. Any one of the four could take the crown. Looks like a lot of close games for us in the white. Should be an interesting yr.

every year is different, but I see the same in the white division. It's gonna be a dogfight, fer sure.