Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Reply To Jose

I'm for leaving it as is. The "deal breaker" for me, is that I don't want a "consolation" winner, having first pick in the next draft.

Re: New Play Off System Part 3

My first comment is this highlights just how lucky I was this year as using the other two formats, I don't even finish in the top 4.

My experience with playing week 26 this year is I ended up with only 7 pitching starts and was barely able to even make a full lineup each day and took some zeros from guys getting rested. That kind of sucked but I don't think it mattered in the end as Brian had some of the same problems and the final game wasn't really very close. Jimi pointed out earlier there's only a 50% chance you use week 26 anyways and both teams deal with the same stuff so I say give us Free Agent moves up till the bitter end and leave the season and playoffs alone. One request I would make though is that once a team is eliminated from the playoffs, they aren't allowed to make any more moves.

Re: New Play Off System Part 3

Wow, I'm surprised everyone is so nice. lol I would say the 8-4 set up is good. I cant say my teams the past couple years have deserved a shot at the title. Sometimes that's just the way it is. 25 or 26 weeks doesn't matter as much to me.