Old Glory Baseball League Forum

______________2008 - 2018______________

Old Glory Baseball League Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New OGBL Champion

Congratulations to Barry, our new OGBL Champion. I wish I had given you a closer fight, but the truth is your team was a well oiled machine in these last few weeks of the season. A well deserved win for MIA. It's a testament to the competition in this league that after 10 seasons, we now have our 8th different champ. Enjoy October baseball, guys; looking forward to Nov. trading; Dec. Hot Stove and free agents signings and next year I am looking to go to a few spring training games now that we are finally settled down here in Florida. Already have friends to go with me to see the Yankees play the Marlins in Miami Aug. 21 and 22nd. Crazy, right ? But it will be here before you all know it.

Re: New OGBL Champion

Well said Jose. Congrats to Barry and his MIA team, to Jose for his runner-up and to all of you for another fine season of fantasy Baseball here in the OGBL.

I'll be updating the website in days to come along with sending out prize money for those that have it coming.

It's been a fun 10 seasons and I thank each one of you for being a part of it!!

Thanks. It was a long year and fortunately the guys got hot at the right time. Verlander and JD Martinez have been beasts lately.

You did a terrific job Barry! Congrats again.