World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Im Back

Just wanted to say hello and let you all know Im back.
Sorry it has been awhile but life can sometimes get in the way. I got a new computer as the old one bit the dust so was offline awhile. I did miss ya though and am very happy to be back here. Have a blessed night.
hugs
Fernlily

Re: Im Back

YAY! Fernlily - welcome back!!!

The gang all seems to be returning!!! YAY!!!

Blessings,
Dragonfly

Favorite Froud Book? the oracle

Hello again. Come on peoples!

Hi Fernlily, i dont know you but hello anyways :) lol

MM
xxx

Welcome back, Fernlily! Always good to see a familiar handle.

Holy Tolito, sister!

Where have you been? I was really worried. We need to have one of our IM chats...I miss those. It's good to know you're okay. Welcome back!

-Good Thoughts, Alex

Thank you all for the welcome, sorry I was offline the last few days we had storms and I baby this puter ..smile.. looking forward to talking with you all again.
hugs
Fern

Welcome back!
Did you enjoy the storminess? I kind of look forward to winter for that. It's nice to be safe and sound and hear the wind thrashing around outside...

I love that, too! Even being out _in_ it occasionally

Oh I always go out in a rain storm and let it wash my cares away, I love dancing and just walking in the rain. Im never gonna get to olf for the rain!

hugs
Fern

Belated welcome back, Fernlily. Hve fun with your new computer, just don't take it out in the storm with you!

I just thought this was a funny Smilie:

Favorite Froud Book? good faeries/bad faeries

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis