World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
what do you reckon???

i found this link, and it says if you register, complete an offer (one of which is a free dvd rental that costs nothing) then get 8 other people to do the same you get a free mp3 player. Im gonna try it, cant be nothing to lose what do you think??

the link http://www.freezens.com/?r=14430 ( i think youll have to coppy and paste)

Re: what do you reckon???

Chances are, if it sounds too good to be true, it isnt. I dont trust it.

These deals always sound too good to be true. It might cost nothing but there's always the possibility you'll get bombarded with spam mails, junk snail mail and solicitor phonecalls until you have to change identities. I reckon you do some research on that before you sign up for anything.
On the optimistic side, I hope it is a real deal and you get what you want. It's such a great thing to have your music wherever you go.
(and because mp3 players kick mucho awesome *** )

yeah i know what you mean.....the world is too quiet without music heehee
im not sure about it....i think ill go for it up untill the point where they want bank details....then ill run away and hide.
oooh i bought lady cottingtons pressed faerie letters the other day, another classic to be i think !!

XXX

Its a gimmick to get email addresses so they can send spam.

They'll just plague you with viruses.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis