World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Visit the Frouds?

Hi everybody!

Long time no forum ;)

In October I'm going to visit a friend in England and I'd really like to visit the Frouds... do they have some museum or are you welcome to visit them at their house???

Could someone mail me an adress?

LOVE,
Indra (I've already met them twice! So no crazy fan here LOL)

Favorite Froud Book? Land of Froud

Re: Visit the Frouds?

ummm. dont you need tp be dead before an artist gets their own museum?!
Perhaps you could go see them at the faerie ball in cornwall in october. they'll be there i think. it only a couple extra hours onto the journey.

i know autumn from this forum went to their house to see them, but i think that was for an interview for a paper she was writting....dont think she asked many questions though!havent seen her around lately...........anyone?

Re: Visit the Frouds?

if you want to visit with brian and wendy, i would go to the mystic fayre on october 13th-15th in cornwall.
in general, i do not think it is at all a good idea to attempt to show up at any famous artist's personal residence. they take time out to meet with their fans at events all over the world, and they happen to be doing just that in england in october...you can learn more about those events at this web address:

http://www.faerieworlds.com/faeryball.html

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis