World of Froud Message Forum

World of Froud

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!

This forum is meant for all ages so please keep this in mind when you make your posts! Make sure you list your name (or nickname) when posting a reply or new message! Faery blessings!

The World of Froud™ Staff

Welcome to the Froudian Message Forum!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Introducing Me

Hello, I am Rose Silvery Una from Nebraska. Just thought i would stop and say hello. I am new the Faeries Oracle but having great fun with it. I am looking forward to meeting all the Fae around my house especially as we now have lots of different flowers around to welcome them and are hoping to make a haven for them in the yard. I do so hope they enjoy our efforts.

Favorite Froud Book? The Faeries Oracle

Re: Introducing Me

welcome

harro!!

-xXXX@XXXx-

Favorite Froud Book? all thee

Hello Rose, its good to meet you. I'm from Nebraska too. I haven't been posting for long but I have a good time. Hope you have fun here too.

Favorite Froud Book? all

hello Rose!Iam frow NY,Welcome!!

hi, im new too....and i have no idea what to do! is nebraska cool? hope to catch up soon! bye tashi xoxoxx

Favorite Froud Book? THE WHOLE LADY COTTINGTON SERIES!!!!

hi, I'm Light. I loved your post, it's nice to hear someone talking about faeries in a real way. Theres a really good book out at the moment called 'the ancient art of faerie magick.' Have you read it? There are great excecises about how to meet, honour your haouse fae and the apropriate protocol for different ones. The Faeries around my house are very poorly housed, and I really must get around to building them new home. just trying to figure how to source the materials.

You are ace! Love from Light.

Hello all and thank you so very much for the warm welcome. Just to let you all know the Fae are enjoying the new lawn very much and have invited Momma Dresden (our 12 year old cat) to come and play several times. Which she has done on several occassions but being as she is old it takes her quite some time to recover from all the festivies afterwards (poor dear). But I have it on good authority that the Joseph's Coat rose bush we planted in the center of lawn has been met with great approval. Althought the planting was a shock to the poor thing, I have been reassured to see it recovering quite nicely and have the dear faeries to thank for that. I have been informed though that a nice helping of bloodmeal would be greatly appreciated for it as well. So I am off to the nursery to see what i can find.

WOF Member Sign-In -- Terms of Use -- Copyrights -- WOF Banners -- Contact WOF -- Problems with website?

World of Froud ® is a trademark of Brian and Wendy Froud/Artwork © Brian, Wendy and Toby Froud

Fionaurora Productions designs & maintains the
World of Froud website:1998-2009- All rights reserved

World of Froud website is produced by Imaginosis
World of Froud is © Imaginosis