The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bye Bye Sky High

As I've said before, the climax at the end to the Tchaikovsky is the best denouement in any Columbo.

By the way, the puzzle with the coins is a good one.

Also the mention that Columbo makes "I figured that if I worked twice as hard maybe I could keep up with them" should be used as an aphorsim for life.

I love how Brandt makes a sort of cryptic confession even before Columbo cons him into revealing how he did it.

Hi! Does anyone know the relationship between the perpetrator and the call received down by a woman? What is this suspect?

castor74
Hi! Does anyone know the relationship between the perpetrator and the call received down by a woman? What is this suspect?

Erm pardon? Could you clarify that?

Hi, I just want to know WHY the call a woman received just before the "shots" is so important? Watch this episode again and tell me... ;-)
Apologizes for my bad english.

I see (and no problem about your English).

The time her father calls, gives the time of when the shots happened. Everyone else can't specify the exact time, so the call tells them when the shots were.

"Mr. Danzinger, the president of the club, a dunce?!"

Love the way Falk delivered that line with such biting sarcasm.

Great episode!

Thanks RoyalFool. I understand now...