The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Marcia Wallace

I've mentioned it before, but I always wonder if the red-haired woman you see from the back (in the crowd that's gathered by the lake after Lilly's "accident") could be Marcia. The hairstyle looks like hers in LADY IN WAITING and some of the earliest BOB NEWHART episodes. That way she would be in the episode in a "token" way.

I'm really sorry to hear this. I've always been a great BOB NEWHART SHOW fan (and a SIMPSONS one), and I just saw her in one two nights ago. I have the first and fourth seasons, but I wish I had them all.

Hi everybody.

Like Grant, I think in "Murder by the book" Marcia Wallace is the red-haired woman in the crowd after Lilly LaSanka's death. Didn't she speak? I think she did (at least, I remember a female voice in that scene). Maybe someone could recognize that voice.

Regards.

I was like the world's biggest fan of the old Bob Newhart Show, and I really enjoyed Wallace's sarcasm toward her bosses. Another great supporting talent gone, sigh.