The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Netflix to upload entire Columbo series

Cool, thanks for the update, Pete! I didn't see the original thread, but I'd be interested in the remaining ones, as well, as a Netflix user! We'll keep hoping...!

IMHO, the more places and the more ways to find "Columbo," the better. I well remember the days when you could only get about a dozen episodes, on VHS. How quickly we forget!

ColumboMastery, recently Netflix has a "new episodes" tag on the website, indicating there are new episodes. Its not clear to me exactly which episodes were newly added, I think "Troubled Waters" but anyway, I do hope they include more episodes but for some reason I doubt it.

Adam
ColumboMastery, recently Netflix has a "new episodes" tag on the website, indicating there are new episodes. Its not clear to me exactly which episodes were newly added, I think "Troubled Waters" but anyway, I do hope they include more episodes but for some reason I doubt it.

Netflix now has available all the episodes from season 1 through 7 (the NBC years 1971-1978).

Still absent are the two pilot episodes from 1968 and 1971, as well as seasons 8 through 10 (the ABC years 1989-2003).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Columbo_episodes

Here are the "new" episodes that were added to Netflix (from comparing to a list I had made previously of which episodes available on Netflix).

1.1 - Murder by the Book
1.7 - Blueprint for Murder
2.1 - Etude in Black
2.5 - Requiem of a Falling Star
3.1 - Lovely But Lethal
3.2 - Any Old Port in a Storm
3.8 - A Friend in Deed
4.4 - Troubled Waters
5.1 - Forgotten Lady
5.3 - Identity Crisis
7.5 - The Conspirators

- mike

Please put the rest of the seasons of Columbo. We pay enough for the services and Netflix should accommodate their customers

Lifelong fan. Began viewing with my father in 1971, and though I have seen every episode, I still love the little putz! One of the two Hallmark tv network currently IS playing every season.

If this forum is still active, I look forward to getting to know as many of you as possible, especially those outside the USA.