The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Peter's Artwork

I have some of the lithographs, and a drawing of Columbo, and also some doodles, but they were gifts so I wouldn't part with them. The seller of the Carnegie drawings would probably be more flexible at this point, unless you have contacted her just recently, but if you don't care for those drawings that's another issue.

Interesting that, as you say, the lithos or drawings don't seem to turn up on Ebay much nowadays -- I guess they have found owners who are intent on keeping them. But if you keep checking, I think patience will pay off. Good luck!

Re: Peter's Artwork

HI Ted, I spoke to her a few weeks back, and she's firm on the price, she wants like $2k-$5k for some of them, which I think is a bit much.
I have like 30 various pieces, I have more pieces than I do wall space. I have multiple signed copies if "young dancer" which I may sell next year just because I have a handful of the same image.
There's a guy in phoenix who has the 044-APD plate on eBay, sold it for $2,000, I would have liked it, but for a little less than that.
Kind regards,