The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Any child actors from Columbo that went on to successful acting career as adult?

I was just wondering about the opposite thing, COLUMBO actors who STARTED as child actors. I thought of that because I just saw CANDIDATE FOR CRIME with Jackie Cooper. (When Columbo said "When you were a kid, did you ever throw rocks at street lights?" I thought "That's a safe bet, since he was one of the Little Rascals!")

Since she had celebrity parents, was Tisha Sterling a child stress? About the earliest thing I associate with her is either the movie VILLAGE OF THE GIANTS or the Hitchcock episode CHANGE OF ADDRESS. (Since it's part of the Alfred Hitchcock HOUR, it's a relatively late one, so she's a teenager in it.)

Re: Any child actors from Columbo that went on to successful acting career as adult?

Of course, it wasn't till I set that down that I thought of an obvious one, Roddy McDowall.