The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What fictitious place or thing in "Columbo" would you want to visit/experience in reality?

Just watched Prescription Murder again last night for the 100th time, and Dr. Fleming's office is pretty fun with his hidden bar. If I were going to a psychiatrist, that's the office I would like to go to (if he'd offer me a drink)!

Re: What fictitious place or thing in "Columbo" would you want to visit/experience in reality?

BigBen
The house of the maestro in "Etude in black"

I've always liked the way he's put off by being asked how much money he makes, which of course is connected with the price of the house. (It's almost the opposite of Adrian Carsini and General Hollister's attitudes, the way they use that J. P. Morgan quote.) The fact that he considers that a very personal question makes a lot of sense to me.

The horse ranch in Blueprint/

Milo Janus' health spa (in spite of all the unpleasantness connected with it).
Unfortunately ' 74 would be too early to see the Cory Everson / Rachel MacLish kind of female athlete (I have a real attachment for them) exercising there, but it would be nice either way.