The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Playback goof?

In the scene where Columbo does his experiment with the gun he tells Elizabeth to go upstairs to her bedroom. Which we assume she does using the chairlift but whenever we see the stairs after that the platform for the wheelchair is at the bottom of the stairs. Surely it should be at the top.

Re: Playback goof?

I just binge watched the entire first run of Columbo in four days. I can't stop watching it. It's like comfort food for me.

Glenn
I just binge watched the entire first run of Columbo in four days. I can't stop watching it. It's like comfort food for me.

The best thing about Columbo is it never gets old, it's rewatchable over and over. I can't think of any other show that the entire run is like that. And that's amazing for a show that's closing in on being 50 years old.

Verdammt

The best thing about Columbo is it never gets old, it's rewatchable over and over. I can't think of any other show that the entire run is like that. And that's amazing for a show that's closing in on being 50 years old.

Yes. Whenever I flip through the channels and can't find anything to watch it's time for a Columbo DVD.

Me too, I probably watch an episode per week on average. They just make me happy - the comfort food reference is very accurate for me also!! It's nice to see others feel the same - there's obviously something special about this show!

Me too!

Totally addicted, not sure what it is. I personally don't know anyone else with this "addition" but I have it.

I agree so much with the above posts. Columbo is my COMFORT FOOD and go-to show when there's nothing on and I need to vege-out.

I miss not having it on NETFLIX anymore. I loved being able to quickly queue up an episode rather than digging through the DVD's. My SEASON 1 DVD set is particularly lame because it doesn't even have the episodes listed anywhere on the cover.