The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Time to Die - Another Weak Episode

Folks, I absolutely did not care for this episode. Totally "non-Columbo" if you ask me. In my opinion it was the worst Columbo episode of all of them.

Re: No Time to Die - Another Weak Episode

steve..does that explain how i feel about this episode?

Re: Re: No Time to Die - Another Weak Episode

Cass: That's hilarious and I totally agree with both of you, this episode blows. Don't know how else to describe it and shame on Universal for making it.

Season #5 is due out next month, I'm going to get it. I just wonder that, after all of the seasons have been released, if they will release the specials...such as the 25th Anniversary special. I just wish they would release these seasons a little more quickly, although 3, 4, and 5 were pretty fast to get out to the public.

Re: Re: Re: No Time to Die - Another Weak Episode

Yeah, what were they thinking. Columbo has a format and there is only so far you can mess with that before it is no longer an episode of the programme.

Where's such experimentation going to end? Next thing you know Falk will be going undercover as a shabby private eye and doing a godfather pastiche.