IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: It Is Really a Very Small World - Really!!!!

George,
Haven't heard Nick's name in many years. I was with him at Centerville Beach you might remember. What a great feeling when you can just trade sea stories and reminisce. Enjoyed chatting with you a few months ago.

George, great story! I have to tell you though that I have grown to be a bit cosmic in my old age and the meeting wasn't entirely coincidence. I'm sure it was alot of fun though!

It sure is a small world. Was great meeting up with George and Peggy on cruise to San Diego. Probably the first time he had ever been to sea. We are currently in Port Kenyon---Ferndale---and will be leaving tomorrow after spending a week visiting friends. All evidence of NFCB is gone other than road and fence. Have had typical weather---rain, rain and more rain----Eel River is up to monitoring stage and we have been keeping an eye on the roads around town as some roads are already blocked by flooding. Yesterday highway 101 and 299 were both closed due to snow. Still a beautiful area but they can keep the weather.

Visits: