Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Swing shifts....

Randy,
That stupor wasn't from being tired, it was from the night before at the club. This could however be a medical revelation for IUSS in that it could explain all the losses due to cancer of former system shipmates. HMMMMMMMMMMMM.

John, the clubs may be the right answer! In Arg we often went to the club between the eve/day swing...usually regretted it the next day :) Fortunately, I didn't drink those nights b/c I had to be alert and well rested for the next day, lol.....

Let's see... yep that sounds familiar. Then some of us who ran John's on the swings were probably harmed for life.

I remember many times relieving his section (I was a new reader) and knew that when his section came back after the swing everything had to be perfect. Like robots we had it almost perfect everytime, but it shows that we were robots on those swing shifts - another sign that the study is true. and Yes harmed for life ....BDA 68-70

Rick Matthews
Let's see... yep that sounds familiar. Then some of us who ran John's on the swings were probably harmed for life.

Randy your statement on 18 April conflicts with your statement on 20 April.On second thought maybe your 20 April statement conflicts with your 18 April statement.
Wait what was this conversation about?
Marshall

Gee, maybe that explains my chronic intestinal and heart diseases. I always that it was all the great food and sunshine I got when I was younger.

There was a girl in my section at Centerville Beach that sat down on the watch floor and went catatonic absolutely ridged.They came and took her away and she ended up in Oak Noll Hospital,Oakland CA. The blamed it on her inability do deal with the 2-2-2 and 80. So who knows?

I need to get a copy of the study to my wife ASAP....that way she'll understand why I am the way I am...I think...maybe not... oh well....what was I talking about?

Visits: