Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: bin laden is finally dead

Oh yeah. The conspiracy nuts will have a ball with that. I personally would have liked to have seen his head planted on a pike in the middle of ground zero!

If I had to hazard a guess "why the immediate burial at sea?", probably to keep a shrine from being established at his burial site. There would be no doubt that such a location would be a lightning rod for zealots of his ilk.
Just my 2 cents.
Thanks to all the troops!

LYDZ

Very valuable 2 cents. I think you might be right. I had other things in mind for him, such as hanging.
Marshall

I understand that his religious zealot followers want to know if he was buried at sea with his head facing Mecca as is required to enter paradise. The last I heard his head was blown off, so it is a moot question. Besides, the fishes will have cleaned the plate in 10 days or so. The rotten SOB got more thaN he deserved, and certainly more that the 3000 at WTC got.

This will surely bring about a new Jihad on the citizens of the christian world.

Now I lay me down to sleep...one less terrorist this world does keep...with all my heart I give my thanks...to those in uniform regardless of ranks...you serve our country and serve it well...with humble hearts your stories tell...so as I rest my weary eyes...while freedom rings our flag still flies...you give your all, do what you must...with God we live and God we trust.
From my nieces FB page

What do we do with the millions that potentially follow this zealot? We don't do well in wars unless the other guy promises to wear a uniform....

Nick McConnell
What do we do with the millions that potentially follow this zealot? We don't do well in wars unless the other guy promises to wear a uniform....

I've noticed that too Nick

We keep kicking their asses. They throw down the gauntlet, we answer it - however long it takes.

I think we should exhume the body from the ocean bottom, place it on display for them all to come worship, and then detonate the bier. About 125 kilo tons should do it. Sorry, I had a friend at WTC.

Visits: