Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Passing of Jim Keith

I am so shocked and saddened to hear about Jim's passing. My deepest sympathies to Tina and the boys. I will miss seeing him at work as I have over these many years.

So sad to hear this news. Was stationed with Jim in Bermuda. A very good guy. My prayers and best wishes for his wife and sons.

Travis

Coming in to work this morning there was a very dark cloud hanging over NOPF DN. When I entered the work space I was told about Jim. May this dark cloud leave as quickly as it appeared and hopefully bring a little sun shine back to all of us. My thoughts and prayers are obviously with Jim's family during these dark times. - I will miss him... Ed Smock

A sad day indeed.
I spent many hours on the soccer pitch with Jim about 20 years ago in Brawdy.
His wit and competitiveness will be sorely missed.
Tina and the boys are in the Rose's prayers.

Heard of Jim's passing on FB posted by Chuck Jordan...I worked with Jim in Bermuda...always a stand-up guy...also a fellow southern New Jersey boy...he will certainly be missed. Fair winds and following seas brother, until we meet again.

Re: Passing of Jim Keith (Update with viewing and funeral information)

This is the latest information concerning memorial and funeral services for our friend, Jim Keith. The following was provided by Jim Allgeier via FaceBook;

Hi this is Jim Allgeier, there will be two separate services for Jimmy
1. A local memorial service will be held on Fri May 6, 2011 at 530pm with a reception to follow:
Hickory Ridge Community Church
3320 S. Battlefield Blvd
Chesapeake, Va 23322
2. The second will be held in Cape May NJ on Tues May 10, 2011 viewing at 10am and a service following at 11am...will follow up with location

I knew Jim while stationed at NOPF DN. Hard to believe that was 24 years ago. Harder to believe is that this great guy is gone. Please pass on my sincere condolences to his family.

VR/ Denny

Re: Passing of Jim Keith (Funeral Service Update)

The location of the services for Jimmy in NJ is Radzeita Funeral Home, 9 Hand Ave Cape May Court House, NJ...Tues May 10, 2011 ...10am viewing and 11am services...

Our thoughts and prayers are with Jim and his family. We've lost way to many good people this year.

Such sad news....RIP Jim, and our most sincere condolences to his family. :(

This is truly sad news. My sincere condolences to the family.

I was so sorry to hear about this. Surprised, too. Seems very sudden. My prayers are with Tina and the kids...

Visits: