IUSSCAA Wallpapers
Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NAVFAC Centerville Beach Reunion 2012

The organizing group for the NAVFAC Centerville Beach Alumni Reunion has chosen the location for their 2012 reunion, the Gulf Coast of Florida, in the area between Port Richey and Tampa. Jane Wimpelberg has volunteered to host the event. The event is open to anyone that had been stationed at Centerville Beach or wants to chat about the “good old days” of Ferndale, CA.

The group is now wrestling with the perfect date and two have been mentioned so far, Memorial Day or Columbus Day of 2012.

No date has been selected, the group is open to all Alumni Reunion date suggestions in calendar year 2012. Please consider the local Florida climate and other factors that may impact vacation decisions when offering suggestions.

Jane is also interested in attendance to the reunion, and would really appreciate a note if you have any intention of attending.

More information will be made available as dates and details are determined.

Please respond by June 5, 2011, to tblaizer2@hotmail.com, aka Jane Wimpelberg.

Hope to see you in Florida, 2012.

Re: NAVFAC Centerville Beach Reunion 2012

Count me in...

since i live in central florida i am interested !

CVB 88-91

Looking forward to it and its just a bit south of us.

Bob & Margaret Innocenti (CVB '90-'92) + RTFC '81

I am very interested in attending this reunion. It will be great for sure! Please keep me informed so i can get air tickets.

Kristi,
Thank you for your inquiry. As of now we don't have a date. If you have any suggestions on a date or time, your feedback would be appreciated.
When were you at NFCB? I was there from Jul '73 to Sep. '74. Wish I had never left.
Keep in touch.

Jane (Schneeberg) Wimpelberg
tblaizer2@hotmail.com

David Bailey? The David W. Bailey I went through sonar school with in San Diego and then later served with at NFCB? wow! What a blast from the past! Too bad I missed the reunion. I was in clearwater about the time you had it. Wish I could have made it.

Hope you are well!

Visits: