Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tornado in Sedalia, Mo

Hang tough John...prayers are with all involved..

HEY TIMMY - have you heard from Barry Pratt?

Gail Smith
HEY TIMMY - have you heard from Barry Pratt?

Yea, he and Karen are fine, so far! He lives a bit out of the track of the recent storms. Got an email from him after Joplin. His company (insurance) is sending agents out to start writing checks for the rebuilding process.

Powers back on! Thanks for all your prayers. The twister missed our place by 3/4 mile. An EF-2. Some really scarey moments as we ran to the basement with friends. No major damage except for our little town. This is this town's third tornado since 2000. Each on gets a little bit worse. Only 15 walking wounded. No fatalities. We take em seriously here in Tornado Alley. See link for last years version of today.

Cheers to all... and Thanks!

Rick and Joan

Here is today's twister. These fellows were in a Sutherland's Hardware store as the twister came their way.

R

Rick, you say you RAN to the basement...

It was more like a LOPE than a RUN..

Rgr that, I know that would be the case for me...just glad that you're safe for now.

Rick, Glad to hear you are OK! I know that Ken Batson lives in Wentworth,MO. Have you heard anything from him?

Not a word from him. Sorry.

The deadly tornado that hit Joplin, MO also did some damage in Wentworth. I don't know if power and phone service has been restored there yet. However, no fatalities were reported in Wentworth.

Visits: