Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: LCDR

Steve, I am so proud of you. Now I am even more happy that we had that one way conservation when u did not want to apply again because u did not get selected for LDO your first few times. I am sure u remember what I told u. Congrats to u and your family.

Yes, the seventh time was a charm after you set me straight. I reference that story often!

Ed,

We always cry when he tells that story! - Jim

Re: LCDR Congratulations!

Steve,

Congratulations on your recent selection for promotion to Lieutenant Commander! As you know, competition at this level as an LDO is extremely high and I want to be among the many who congratulate you on this significant career event.

This marks you as among the top in the year groups considered and as having the potential to succeed in the most challenging Lieutenant Commander assignments, at sea and ashore. I am delighted to know that Navy will continue to garner the benefits of your knowledge and experience.

Please pass along my congratulations as well to your lovely bride, Stacie.

Best wishes for continued success. Well done!

Sincerely,
Jim Donovan
Captain, U.S. Navy (Ret)

Congratulations Steve! It's good to know that there are still a few good ones left! I've heard that LCDR has become a HUGE speedbump for LDOs, so it's good to know that the system for selecting the best still works!

Congratulations Steve. Well deserved.

Well Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you and Stacy!!!

Buddy & Sue

Congratulations Steve!
I haven't been on here for a very long time. I'm glad I logged on to see this.

Henry

Congrats you old fart... Glad to see your name on the list. You've come a long way since we served together as Senior Chiefs. You gonna stay for the full ride now?

Congrats Steve. I am glad that tour in N7 didn't stain your record bad enough for them to pass you over!

Visits: