Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Condolences to OTCM Joe Tarsi, USN (Ret) and family

Joe, you and the family are in our thoughts and prayers in this time of sorrow.

Rick and Joan Matthews

Joe:
I am very saddened to hear about the loss of your daughter. Our prayers and deepest sympathies are with your and your family at this very sad time.

George Willis

Joe and family,

Chris and I are so very saddened by your loss. May you find the strength and courage to get through such a difficult time....Your many friends and second family here are grieving with you, rest assured.

Randy

Joe,
Know that we are all with you and your family. May you find comfort in your many fond memories of a better time. Ed Smock

Fredna and I wish to extend our heart felt condolences for your loss. We pray for strength for you during a most devastating time.
Marshall

Joe....so sorry to hear this terrible news. You're in my thoughts, old friend.

Nick

Joe, so sorry for your terrible loss, she was too young for this., Jim and Deb

Joe,

Sue and I are saddened by the loss of your daughter. To loss anyone is tragic but a daughter or son is a dramatic moment in one's life. We send our prayers to your and your family.

Buddy & Sue

It is times like this that serve to remind us of how vulnerable we are and how fragile life is. Joe - we never met, but we are all one big family, and I join the many others in grieving for your loss. Today, the hugs I have for my children and grandchildren will be firmer than usual.
George

Oh Joe, I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your daughter. May you & your sons support each other hearts as they ache with grief. Let your friends & family help in this.
So very sad for you.
Gail (Abie Kling)

Joe, our heart and feelings go out to you and the boys during this time. Take care my friend...Doug and Sue

All,
Thank you for your heartfelt condolences. Knowing Lanie is in your thoughts and prayers is a genuine comfort. We haven’t seen some of you in quite a while, and some we have seen recently. But regardless, it’s reassuring to know what good friends you all are. Thanks for your kind words and continued prayers.
All the best/ Joe and BethAyn Tarsi

Visits: