Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Many names that I remember

Greg - you must have been in the "new Navy" - it actually goes something like this: "I'm going to tie an anchor around my waist and head inland. When I can't drag it any further - - that's where I'm settling down." Idaho seems a pretty good distance from the Pacific, so I guess that's not too bad - even for an "old salt" like George Widenor. I had to haul mine all the way from Hawaii to New York !!
Best to all who are still serving - passed my 30th year of retirement end of July.

Ah, That's the difference...we have cars nowadays! I'm in my 18th year of retirement (93) so guess I am a youngster...

Hey Gayle, there are a lot a familiar names on this site. I think I was stationed with you but can't remember where.

Rob-- I know we were stationed together... I was a quiet Red head... pretty introverted- I am now very involved with Masonic Organizations so have carried the title Queen 2008, Worthy Martron 2010 and Queen 2011. I still need my don't talk to me time!

Idaho is very small when you were raised in San Diego. My job takes me to towns that have very few people in them!

Gayle, I do remember you but can't remember from where. Idaho is probably a real change in lifestyle.

Visits: