Ocean Night 1280x1024 1024X768 800X600
Mid-Watch   1280x1024 1024X768 800X600

IUSSCAA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: No Chatter since 02 Oct

Congrats, Chuck, hope you all have many more.

Mini SOSUS reunion - Virginia Beach

Kathy and I had a small dinner party at our house last night. In attendance were Nick McConnell, Pat Carmin and Al and Carrie Brandt. What great sea-stories were told! It's times like these that I am proud to have been an OT and proud to have known so many GREAT patriots. - Jim

P.S. I still can't get Nick or Al to admit I was the better analyst. They just say I was paid to much for doing too little!

Re: Mini SOSUS reunion - Virginia Beach

Wish I could have been there...

Those type of gatherings are usually the most fun. Since they didn't resolve the "who's the best analyst" issue, I hope they were able to agree it was still one of the best periods of our lives. Sure would have enjoyed attending also.

Jim,
I must admit I have to go with I know best, Nick and Al must be correct in their assessment.
Gathering sounds like it was great fun.
Chuck

You guys (Chiefs) are brutal! (<:

- Jim

Here's the truth.....

OT2 Donovan wasn't anything to brag about but he could normally hold his own.

O1 thru o6 Donovan brought nothing to the table.

His wife is a sweetheart but you can have him.

Nick

Sounds like the truth, so help me Chief!

Hey Jim - I forget to mention that during dinner, think I may have shot a piece of asparagus off my plate and onto the deck. Know it didn't hit your lap, and didn't land on your plate...meant to look for the dam thing after everyone left the table, but forgot. My bad.

Also, think it was very hurtful that I was conveniently cut out of 3 of the 4 pics that were taken...thought we had agreed on the phone not to listen or take any of McConnell's usual "off the mark" advice.

Visits: